Enjoy the comfort and relaxing atmosphere of The Lounge at Dublin Airport for up to three hours before your flight departure. Lounge access is priced at €25 per person when you book online or €29 per person when you purchase at the airport.
We offer an excellent service to all passengers regardless of airline or class of ticket.
Available in Terminals 1 & 2. Available for departing flights only.
What do I get?
- Tranquil setting, comfortable, air-conditioned lounges
- Complimentary drinks, snacks, newspapers and magazines
- A dedicated Business Centre providing computer access
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the lounge
- Terminal 1: From 04.30 to 21.00
- Terminal 2: From 05.00 to 22:00
- Terminal 1: Proceed through Security Checks and access to the lounge is on ‘The Street’ between the security check areas. The lounge is situated on the 2nd level and access is via the stairs or lifts which are positioned directly opposite The Loop shops.
- Terminal 2: Our T2 Lounge is located airside and is directly adjacent to the 400 gates. Access is via the lift or escalator which brings departing passengers directly along the Airline Lounge corridor.
Please note, access to the Lounges in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 are not available after US Preclearance. Please click here for information on 51st&Green, The US Preclearance Lounge.
Lo-call: 1890 30 60 90
Phone: + 353 1 8144779