Shopping Safety Measures
Your safety is our number one priority, so we have been busy putting new systems and safety measures in place, to allow us to safely welcome our customers and colleagues back to The Loop. For more information on these measures take a look at our video and guidelines below.
New Safety Measures at The Loop
- We have implemented enhanced daily cleaning regimes, including sanitising of frequently touched products and surfaces such as shopping baskets and card machines.
- We ask that you follow the floor markings that have been put in place to maintain social distance while shopping.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed around our stores for customers and staff to use, as well as extra cleaning products to sanitise baskets.
- Plexiglass screens have been installed at checkouts to limit contact between passengers and staff.
- We ask that you continue to maintain a safe distance when queuing at the paypoints.
- We ask passengers where possible to pay by card or contactless payment.
To see a the new safety measures that have been implemented at The Loop and throughout the airport please click below.
The Loop Safety Measures PDF 186 KB Dublin Airport Safety Measures PDF 111 KB
Click & Collect
If you would like to limit your time spent in the shops at the airport but would still like to avail of our offers, you can use our Click & Collect service which allows you to shop online before you travel and collect at the airport before you depart or on your return.
Where to collect your Click & Collect purchases?
We have two collection points in each of our Terminals. We have a ‘Click & Collect Collection Point’ in departures Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, in addition to the Arrivals Collection Points in both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
Please have photo identification with you, as well as proof of purchase, when collecting your goods from the collection point.
Terminal 1 - The Shop & Collect desk in the arrivals level
Terminal 2 - In The Loop shop, just after leaving the Baggage Hall and immediately after exiting the Customs checkpoint
More information is available here.
COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
You can view our COVID-19 safety video and travel guidelines here.
View our full list of COVID-19 related travel FAQs here.