Here you will find information on the luggage facilities available at Dublin Airport.
Left luggage/baggage storage and bag wrap services
The Terminal 1 Departures unit is open from 05:00-21:00 7 days a week, offering wrapping solutions for all items. Further to this, you can purchase luggage and travel accessories.
The Terminal 1 Arrivals unit is open from 05:00-21:00 7 days a week offering Left Luggage/Baggage Storage solutions as well as all other baggage related concerns such as:
• Domestic and International shipping
• Luggage for sale
• Travel accessories and Electronics for sale
• Concierge services including local SIM cards and onward travel support
The Terminal 2 Departures unit is open from 05:00-20:00 7 days a week offering wrapping solutions for all items. Further to this, you can purchase luggage and travel accessories. It is located in the check-in area on the ground floor.
- For further information regarding Bag Wrap please visit www.bagwrap.com
- For further information regarding Left Luggage / Baggage Storage please visit www.leftluggage.ie
- For general enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For passenger convenience, baggage trolleys are available to use free of charge. They are located in 50 trolley bays throughout the airport complex
- Please don't overload trolleys
- Please return trolleys to the nearest trolley bay
- Never block walkways, exits, or roads
- Trolleys cannot be used on escalators