Wi-Fi & Printing Services
Everything you need to know about Wi-Fi and printing services at Dublin airport.
- Dublin Airport is a Wi-Fi Zone, offering free wireless broadband services throughout Terminals 1 and 2.
- To use the Wi-Fi internet access, find or enter the network name Dublin Airport Wi-Fi.
- It is a 1 click, free unlimited service with no sign-up or registration required.
Printing services are now available. The service costs €6 per boarding card, and is fully GDPR compliant.
Items for printing must be emailed to an email address provided in store, and will be printed as emailed. All attachments will also be printed.
Locations for printing services:
- Terminal 1 Arrivals Hall- Left luggage & baggage storage facility. Opening hours: 05:00-23:00
- Terminal 1 Departures - Bag wrap station. Opening hours: 04:00-21:00
- Terminal 2 Departures - Bag wrap station. Opening hours: 04:00-20:00
Comfortable Seating & Charging Stations
Take the weight off at Dublin Airport. We are pleased to to offer a range of comfortable seating areas to relax in before your flight. Whether you have a short stopover or a longer wait, Dublin Airport has lots of quiet seating areas to chill out in before you fly.
You can also charge your devices at any of the free charging stations throughout the terminal while waiting for your connecting flight.