Wi-Fi & Printing Services
Everything you need to know about Wi-Fi and printing services at Dublin airport.
- Dublin Airport is a Wi-Fi Zone, offering free wireless broadband services throughout Terminals 1 and 2.
- To use the Wi-Fi internet access, find or enter the network name Dublin Airport Wi-Fi.
- It is a 1 click, free unlimited service with no sign-up or registration required.
Printing services are now available. The service costs €10 per boarding card and €10 for up to 20 pages. This service is fully GDPR compliant.
Locations for printing services
- Smarte Carte Baggage Services - located at T1 Arrivals. Opening hours are 06:00 - 19:00.
- Smarte Carte Bag Wrapping - located at T2 Bag Drop. Opening hours are 07:00 - 14:00.
Comfortable seating & charging stations
Take the weight off at Dublin Airport. We are pleased to to offer a range of comfortable seating areas to relax in before your flight. Whether you have a short stopover or a longer wait, Dublin Airport has lots of quiet seating areas to chill out in before you fly.
You can also charge your devices at any of the free charging stations throughout the terminal while waiting for your connecting flight.