Shuttle bus pick-up points
When returning from your journey, you can pick up the shuttle bus to the long-term car parks.
All Terminal 1 shuttle bus pick up and drop off points for Holiday Blue, Express Red and Express Green Car parks are located in Zones 8 & 9 of the Bus Park. The Bus Park is located behind Block A and B of the Terminal 1 multi-storey car park and is a 2-4 minute walk from Terminal 1 Arrivals. All Terminal 2 shuttle bus pick up and drop off points for Holiday Blue, Express Red and Express Green Car parks are located in Zone 21 that is located opposite the ground floor entrance to Terminal 2 departures.
Yes, a 24 hour 7 days a week free shuttle bus operates from the Express Red and Holiday Blue Long Term Car Parks. The Express Green operates a free 24 hour shuttle bus. We don't pick up passengers from external parking such as Quick Park or Clayton Hotel.
Please note that bus frequency and transfer times can be affected by external factors such as roadworks or traffic volumes on public roads around the airport, so always allow plenty of time. Our recommendation is to allow 30 minutes if parking a car.
- Express Red: every 10 minutes
- Holiday Blue: every 15 minutes
- Express Green: every 20 minutes
- Express Red: approximately 5 minutes
- Holiday Blue: approximately 15 minutes
- Express Green: approximately 5 minutes
If you have any queries or require assistance, please email us on: email@example.com
Should you wish to cancel your booking or any part thereof you should do so using the "Manage My Bookings" section here.
- You will require your unique pre-booking reference number and the email address used to make your booking in order to access your booking.
- daa must receive notice of your requested changes at least 24 hours before the stated start time and date of the parking period.
- The card used to make the online booking will be automatically refunded.
Alternatively, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Car parks breakdown assistance
If you have a problem with your car at Dublin Airport, we have a team on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who can fix a flat tyre or flat battery free of charge, or help you make arrangements for other assistance. Please contact the team from the car park by telephone on +353 1 944 4828.