We look forward to welcoming you to Dublin Airport’s premium lounge for those travelling east, where we aspire to deliver the perfect balance of Irish hospitality with touches of luxury. The East Lounge offers all the luxury the modern traveller expects including freshly prepared food, an extensive choice of refreshments, privacy, tranquillity and space.
Lounge access is priced at €50 p/p online or €55 at reception and is complimentary for Qatar Airways, Emirates and Etihad First and Business class passengers travelling east.
- Complimentary buffet style and A La Carte table service meals
- Complimentary premium drinks – cocktails, wine, beer and soft drinks
- Complimentary barista style coffee and world class choice of teas
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Private business booths
- Access to luxury shower rooms to use before your flight
- Stunning runway views
- Use of quiet and peaceful prayer rooms.
- Summer: 1st April - 31st October: 06:40-22.00
- Winter: 1st November - 31st March: 05:30 - 20:30 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday), 04:45-20:30 (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday)
- Online bookings available between 13.00 – 18.00.
- The East Lounge is located after Security on the corridor that connects Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
- For Terminal 1, it is a short walk to the left once you
have cleared Security screening.
- For Terminal 2, after passing Security screening, go through the shopping area and take the lift or stairs that are located behind the Irish Memories shop, and exit on Level 1. The East Lounge is located to the left after a short walk down the corridor.
- Please see map below.
The East Lounge Map
1st April- 31st October - 06:40 - 22:00
1st November - 31st March - 05:30 - 20:30 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday) 04:45 - 20:30 (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday)