Items left behind by their owners at Dublin Airport may be turned in to the Airport Police station. Airport Police endeavour to match items that have been turned in with items reported lost by their owners. Items of lost property found within Dublin Airport
shall be retained by the Airport Police for a period of two months and a day after which time the property shall be disposed of.
Please note: Dublin Airport does not deal with any property lost or left on board aircraft, or with any queries relating to checked in baggage. All such matters are the responsibility of the airline or its ground handling agent.
- If you could not locate your item, please click here to report lost property.
- The Airport Police Public Office is located in the Airport Police Station, Arrivals level. It is open between the hours of 09:30 – 15:30 Monday – Friday. The office is not currently open at weekends.
- There is a €10 handling charge payable for each lost item returned to its owner. An item may be posted to its owner for an additional cost.
- A valid photo ID will be required for inspection when collecting lost property.
- To contact Lost Property by phone, please call:+ 353 1 9445555