Fast Track Top Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to the Fast Track Page.
- Enter in the date and time you are travelling and select either Terminal 1 or 2 before clicking on ‘Book Now’.
- Select your preferred time on the following page by clicking on ‘Add Fast Track’.
- Fill in the names of the passengers and your email address and follow the instructions on the payment page.
Fast Track is priced between €6.99 - €12.99 and is dependent on date and time of travel.
We advise that you allow 2.5 hours before a short-haul flight, and 3.5 hours before a long-haul flight. If checking a bag, verify your airline’s check-in & bag drop desk opening times, and if possible, allow up to one hour of additional time to check-in luggage.
The Fast Track Security service can be booked up to 1 hour in advance before your requested time to travel through Fast Track Security in Terminals 1 and 2.
On completion of the booking process you will:
- Receive your booking confirmation notice while you are still online.
- Receive an email confirmation at the email address you provided when making the online booking.
- These confirmations set out the details of your booking and include your unique booking reference number.
Please contact Travel Services at email@example.com or +353 1 944 2020 to amend or cancel the booking.
No, Fast Track is available for departing flights only.
Terminal 1: From 04.00 to 21.00
Terminal 2: From 05.00 to 15.00. From, 15th August: From 05.00 to 18.00
To gain access to the Fast Track boarding pass channel, please book online in advance on dublinairport.com, and have a copy of your Fast Track booking with a bar code, this can be printed or viewed on a smartphone.
Yes, you can arrive up to 15 minutes in advance of the pre-booked arrival time and 30 minutes after the pre-booked arrival time. E.g. if you booked to arrive at 10 am, the system will recognise your booking anytime between 9:30 am and 10:30 am on the arrival day.
Children up to 2 years of age at the moment of travelling go free of charge. Children older than 2 years of age need their own Fast Track voucher.
Fast Track is located on the departures level in Terminal 1 and 2.
Terminal 1: Departures (Level 2) at check-in area 4
Terminal 2: Departures (Level 2) on the left side of departures