Fast Track Top Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to the Fast Track Page.
- Enter in the date and time you are travelling and select either Terminal 1 or 2 before clicking on ‘Book Now’.
- Select your preferred time on the following page by clicking on ‘Add Fast Track’.
- Fill in the names of the passengers and your email address and follow the instructions on the payment page.
Fast Track is priced between €6.99 - €12.99 and is dependent on date and time of travel.
We advise that you allow 2 hours before a short-haul flight, and 3 hours before a long-haul flight. If checking a bag, verify your airline’s check-in & bag drop desk opening times, and if possible, allow up to one hour of additional time to check-in luggage.
The Fast Track Security service can be booked up to 1 hour in advance before your requested time to travel through Fast Track Security in Terminals 1 and 2.
On completion of the booking process you will:
- Receive your booking confirmation notice while you are still online.
- Receive an email confirmation at the email address you provided when making the online booking.
- These confirmations set out the details of your booking and include your unique booking reference number.
Please contact Travel Services at email@example.com or +353 1 944 2020 to amend or cancel the booking.
No, Fast Track is available for departing flights only.
To gain access to the Fast Track boarding pass channel, please book online in advance on dublinairport.com, and have a copy of your Fast Track booking with a bar code, this can be printed or viewed on a smartphone.
Yes, you can arrive up to 15 minutes in advance of the pre-booked arrival time and 30 minutes after the pre-booked arrival time. E.g. if you booked to arrive at 10 am, the system will recognise your booking anytime between 9:30 am and 10:30 am on the arrival day.
Children up to 2 years of age at the moment of travelling go free of charge. Children older than 2 years of age need their own Fast Track voucher.
Fast Track is located on the departures level in Terminal 1 and 2.
Terminal 1: Departures (Level 2) at check-in area 4
Terminal 2: Departures (Level 2) on the left side of departures