Top Parking FAQs
This Privacy Statement applies to all personal information collected by daa plc for the purposes specified below. The purpose of this statement is to let you know what to expect when daa collects personal information about you via our websites, telephone, email, mobile devices, manual forms, or in person.
With this Privacy Statement, we want to provide transparency on how we treat personal data and the purposes for which we collect data.
This Privacy Statement applies to individuals that:
- Purchase goods at one of our stores or websites
- Sign up to receive information such as newsletters and offers
- Submit a query via email, phone, online form or postal correspondence
- Visit our website or use one of our apps.
We may collect information about you via this website, telephone, email, mobile devices, forms, or in person. We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Shop and Collect – for purchases made in store for collection at a later date from a collection point – we may collect your name, contact number, flight information and credit card details
- Click and Collect – for purchases made online for collection from a collection point – we may collect your name, email address, contact number, and credit card details.
For in-store purchases we do not collect personal data (we do not retain payment data in our shops). However, in order to provide duty free prices, we collect flight details as provided on your boarding card. The information collected is limited to the item purchased and flight information such as the airline and destination details.
We collect this information about you to enable us to complete the transaction for the product you have purchased. Your personal data is processed in this respect for the performance of the contract between daa, as data controller, and you, the data subject.
Boarding Card information may be collected in order to provide duty free prices. We collect this information to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Passport information – your passport may be requested in retail outlets that are past US Preclearance, officially known as US Customs & Border Patrol (USCBP) to verify your age and residency status. As you have already passed US Customs at this point in your journey, you are subject to US requirements. We collect this data under the terms of the treaty to implement USCBP agreed between Ireland and the USA.
Competitions – we may collect information when you enter competitions we run in-store or via our social media channels. We process this information to select competition winners and fulfill delivery of any such prizes, in line with our competition terms and conditions. We will ask for your consent to collect this information.
Staff purchases – if you are a member of staff at Dublin Airport and Cork Airport or its associated affiliates, we may also collect information such as your Airport ID number. This information is required to enable us to complete the transaction for the product you have purchased. We collect this data as part of the fulfillment of a sales contract with you as a person eligible for a discounted price.
Information you provide may also be used to conduct statistical analysis of our products / services, analyse future trends and build customer profiles. This processing is carried out in daa’s legitimate interests and allows us to ensure customers continue to find our products valuable and so that we can continue to invest in the infrastructure to meet customers’ future needs at Dublin Airport and Cork Airport. This does not affect your rights as a data subject. See your rights in relation to your information for more.
At times, we engage third parties to assist us in providing our products / services. Your personal data may be shared with these organisations to allow us to provide you with the product/service you have requested.
We may share your data with the following types of organisations:
- Software providers
- Web designers
- Payment processors.
We will never share your information with these organisations for marketing purposes.
All personal data collected for the purposes specified in this statement is processed inside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) and will never be transferred to countries located outside the EU or the EEA.
When you provide us with personal information, we delete this information in line with our data retention policy. We will retain the following personal data you have provided for the following time periods
- Transactional information on the websites or at the tills – six (6) years after transaction
- We do not retain full card details unless you have consented to us doing so.
We will not collect any sensitive information / special categories of personal data relating to you for the purposes outlined in this statement.
Your rights as a data subject are as follows:
- Right of access – you have the right to find out if we hold any personal data relating to you. You also have the right to obtain a copy of any such personal data we hold on you. The request is referred to as a Data Access Request.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request we rectify any information we hold about you that is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request we erase any information we hold on you, provided there are valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to request we temporarily restrict the processing of your personal data, provided there are valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain a machine-readable copy of the information we hold on you, and have it transferred to another controller if required.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, namely in the case processing is carried out in the legitimate interests of daa.
- Right to lodge a complaint – if you are unhappy with how we have acted in handling your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your EEA country of residence, place of work, or with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland.
If you wish to get more information on The Loop Privacy Statement, please contact:
Customer Service Desk
Co Dublin, Ireland
If you have any queries or require assistance, please contact us on: +353 1 944 0440 or email us on: email@example.com
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Car Parks Breakdown Assistance
If you have a problem with your car at Dublin Airport, we have a team on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who can fix a flat tyre or flat battery free of charge, or help you make arrangements for other assistance. Please contact the team from the car park by telephone on +353 1 814 4828.